Become an FNA Member
All home owners, renters and business owners located within our neighborhood boundaries are welcome to become a Feldman's Neighborhood Association Member. We appreciate the participation of all residents in the neighborhood through meeting participation, volunteering, and paying dues.
When you pay your dues to Feldman's Neighborhood Association you are paying for improvements to the neighborhood. Currently we are gathering financial donations and voulnteer hours to run programs supporting the neighborhood goals of Historic Preservation, Green Infrastructure, and Bicycle/Pedestrian safety. We use a sliding scale to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute whatever they are able. We allocate those funds for things like the following:
- Volunteering - We NEED volunteers for green team taking care of our green infrastructure, block leaders to help communicate and organize events, grant writers to find funding for other needs, etc.
- $15 - Pays for minimum operational expenses of the neighborhood.
- $25 - Purchases a tree from Trees for Tucson.
- $75 - Purchases a traffic bollard
- $500 - Pays for a speed hump
And if you want your dues to pay specifically to one program, please send an email to email@example.com letting up know how you would like your funds to be used.
You can pay dues or make donations online:
Rock the Feldman's look and support the 'hood.
$15, can be purchased at FNA meetings, social gatherings, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
In between meetings and the annual printed newsletter, Feldman's web site and listserve are the primary communication methods for association members. A printed newsletter is mailed once a year.